Come join us for lunch and a dynamic presentation by two excellent speakers! Ellie Margulies and Jen Tallbut will be joining us at Invent Coworking on Tuesday, June 27th to talk about what they see in the hiring market and how that is impacting company culture, as well as lead a discussion involving the following topics:
- Hiring for culture fit versus hiring for skill
- How to successfully integrate and manage millennials
- What is the scarcest resource in the market today?
- The top 3 things employees today are looking for in a company
- Top reasons why talent leaves organizations
- How to execute on culture to become an employer of choice
- Importance of benefits and how to offer competitive packages without breaking the bank
Ellie Margulies has 5 years expereince as an HCM Consultant at ADP. Jen Tallbut has been in the insurance field for 10 years. Both Ellie and Jen meet with anywhere from 2-5 executive teams per week in multiple industries and variation of business sizes.
About Invent Lunch & Learn:
Invent Coworking would like to invite you to have lunch and enjoy an educational talk with other professionals and entrepreneurs. Our selected speakers are designed to provide useful knowledge for growing businesses, professionals, and entrepreneurs. Lunch will be provided during the hour-long talk followed by a short Q+A. You will also have the opportunity to make professional connections and network with other Bellingham professionals in our vibrant coworking community.